Emanuel Confidential for the MBEby Steven L. Emanuel
Emanuel Confidential for the MBE is the tool you need to get you through the crucial studying period before the bar exam. Emanuel Confidential for the MBE has outlines that thoroughly address key elements of each of the six MBE subject areas in a concise and easy-to-read way. Each outline breaks down complex areas of the law into manageable bullet points, as well as including useful test-taking tips to maximize your knowledge on the bar exam.
Emanuel Confidential for the MBE features:
- Written by Steven Emanuel, author of Law in a Flash flashcards, CrunchTime and Emanuel Law Outlines
- Organized in outline form for quick reference
- Step-by-step analysis of each of the six subject areas on the Multistate Bar Exam
- Illustrative examples to clearly demonstrate complex issues of law
- Test-taking hints for specific areas of law
- Portable book design for on the go studying
- Part of the Emanuel Bar Review series, which resulted in pass rates* 10% higher than average in major markets.
* Based on passage rates of students who used Emanuel Bar Review materials in California and New York for Bar Exams in 2008 and 2009 .