As part of Wolters Kluwer Law & Business, we are able to offer complimentary access to professional tools like Loislaw™ and Best Case® Bankruptcy exercises so your students can hit the ground running in the workplace.
Effective legal research skills are critical to your students' classroom and professional success. Many Aspen College Series textbooks include four months of free access to Loislaw. Students can:
- Access up-to-date cases, statutes, rules, regulations, and other primary law for all 50 states and federal jurisdictions
- Submit research assignments for their courses
- Master the use of tools like GlobalCite®, LawWatch, and Find Cases by Citation
Instructors, contact your Sales and Account Manager for an access code or to inquire about whether Loislaw access is included with a particular textbook. Student access codes are located inside their textbook.
To redeem your access code, go to www.Loislawschool.com.
Enhance your curriculum with sample materials and exercises for the industry-leading bankruptcy software used by more than 16 thousand law firms nationwide. With this interactive learning experience, your students can:
- evaluate official bankruptcy forms and debtor scenarios
- prepare client petitions from start to finish
- simplify the means test and Chapter 13 plan with the Best Case calculators
- practice filing cases
Exercises are included with the Instructor Materials for our Bankruptcy textbooks in the Aspen College Series. Instructors and students can use the free demo version of the software (fully functional but with watermarks to prevent official filing). For more information, contact your Sales and Account Manager.
For more educational tools provided by Best Case Solutions, go to www.bestcase.com/edu.
Additional Wolters Kluwer Resources
Are there additional Wolters Kluwer tools or resources that you would find useful in your classroom? Please contact your Sales and Account Manager with your ideas so we can try to accommodate your needs.